Christmas Fruitcake Recipe
1. Mix raisins, nuts and candied fruits and set aside.
2. In a second bowl, mix Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Nutmeg ,Cinnamon, Allspice, and Cloves. Set aside.
3. In a large third, bowl, cream together butter, sugar, beaten egg, molasses, and apple sauce.
4. Add dry ingredients from step #2 above.
5. Add nuts, raisins and candied fruit from step #1 above.
6. Pour mixture into a greased baking pan.
7. Bake covered for about 1 hour at 350 degrees.
8. Cool and serve.
Pass the fruitcake - the ultimate in re-gifting
Figgy Pudding - Bring it on!
Old Fashioned Butter Cut Out Cookies - a Christmas favorite from grandma's recipe collection.
Christmas gifts for gardeners.
Stocking Stuffers - Garden seeds make great stocking stuffers. Hundreds of varieties of top quality, brand name seeds for less!
Fourth of July |
St. Patrick's Day |
| Chinese New Years | Labor Day | New Year's | Valentine's Day | Holiday Recipes |
Copyright 2000-2017: Holiday Insights © By Premier Star Company